Starting Date: as of now
What we offer?
Veoneer HoldCo, LLC is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions. During 2022, our products are part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
What you'll do?
Help veoneer in our ambition to turn our IT into a climate neutral operations.
IT is operating a large on premise and cloud IT landscape and has set and an aggressive ambition to turn the power consumption and our supply base into a climate neutral IT. You will support and develop us to
- Analyze the full power consumption for all IT systems
- Identify power sources in all countries
- Create CO2 foot print for entire IT supply chain base and operations
- Implement sourcing standards for IT systems
- Create a holistic management system to measure success
You will work closely with the CIO and his team
What you'll bring
- Ongoing study in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics
- Good MS Office skills
- Good English language skills