Starting Date: as soon as possible
What we offer?
Veoneer HoldCo, LLC is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions. During 2022, our products are part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
What you'll do?
- Support control owners prepare for audits of information systems, processes, and services through controls testing and reporting
- Monitor compliance with information security controls and document the findings
- Identify compliance gaps and drive remediation activities with stakeholders
- Monitor and ensure compliance with regulatory and corporate
standards and procedures
- Define and balance local IT compliance requirements with business
- Help facilitate internal incident/event investigations, coordinating with process and risk owners, providing process and compliance
- Assist with monitoring and governance of the information security
policies and standards
What you'll bring
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least two year experience of progressive information security, IT audits or related work experience
- Knowledge of information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and 31000
- Knowledge of ITIL and COBIT as well as the TISAX Program
- Certification in CRISC, CISA, CSOE, CSOXP, ISO27001 would be beneficial
- Good communication skills as well as team player skills with an proactive approach
- Good knowledge in English & German, both verbal and written