Starting Date: at the earliest time possible
What we offer?
Veoneer HoldCo, LLC is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions. During 2022, our products are part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
What you'll do?
- Responsible for support operations, maintenance and development activities for enterprise resource planning systems
- Monitoring of resources and capacity for ERP operations and projects
- Team leader of a team of business analysts and experts for cloud - and on-premise ERP installations
- Enforce transparent process of communication within the team to manage expectation efficiently
- Keep track on functional stakeholders and manage project demands
- Ensure the right resources are assigned to deliver IT service levels
- Responsible for the deployment of the global ERP Strategy and its subsystems
What you'll bring
- Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Experience in managing IT services, engaging IT managed services
- Strong background in Application Analysis, Process Design and Project Management
- Experience with Functional Conception, Solution Design, Vendor Management as well as Application Testing,
- Good knowledge about customer oriented thinking and agile methodology
- Good communication skills as well as an analytical mindset,
- Team player capabilities, the ability to work detail-oriented and independently
- Good knowledge in English & German, both verbal and written