Starting Date: at the earliest date possible
What we offer?
Are you curious? Come challenge yourself, innovate and learn in your everyday work - supported by an exceptionally talented Team. Join our journey.
Mobility is changing - and Veoneer is a part of driving this change towards safe mobility solutions.
You will have access to exciting and emerging technologies. We focus on your professional and technical growth within advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS), collaborative and autonomous driving. We empower our teams to move technology forward in this fast-paced and challenging industry.
Are you ready to contribute to this change? Veoneer has over 6,100 purpose-driven employees in 11 countries around the world - come join Veoneer as we lead the way in Creating Trust in Mobility.
What you'll do?
- Taking over responsibilities for algorithm development in pre-development or series-development projects
- Principle development, taking over responsibility of algorithm modules and owning functions
- Finding solutions for internal or customer reported issues
- Responsibility of modules, functions in case of development, internal and external representation
What you'll bring
- University degree in electrical engineering /communication engineering/computer science or equivalent
- Practical experience in Radar or Digital Signal Processing for embedded or real–time software systems
- Strong software development in C/C++ of computationally intensive algorithms for fixed- and floating-point DSPs
- Strong MATLAB or Python scripting capabilities
- Configuration management and version control experience
- Good communication skills as well as team player skills with an proactive approach
- Good knowledge in English & German, both verbal and written