Location: Hamburg, Germany OR Rouen - Cergy, France
Starting Date: at the earliest possible date
What we offer?
Veoneer HoldCo, LLC is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions. During 2022, our products are part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
What you'll do?
- Functional owner of the key Lifecycle Management System
- Identification of concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
- Create, maintain and align the company´s Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs
- Represent Cyber Security for Manufacturing projects and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams
- Management of PKI/KMS related activities
What you'll bring
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Cybersecurity/Cyber Policy, Information Systems or related field of study or equivalent work experience with an emphasis in Information Security
- 9+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required
- 5+ years of direct Information Security experience
- Experience in the following fields:
- Development of technical security strategies & architectures
- MS Certificate Management Services and Active Directory Domain Services
- SSL certificate management concepts, processes, and solution management
- PKI implementation and certificate lifecycle management solution
- Hardware security module (HSM) technology
- Development of Policies, Best Practices and Standards
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is mandatory; German or French language skills would be a plus
- Collaborative work approach and proactive & innovative mindset