Location: Unterschleissheim (near Munich)
Starting Date: as soon as possible
What we offer?
Veoneer HoldCo, LLC is an automotive technology company, a world leader in active safety and restraint control systems. Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. Veoneer is a Tier-1 hardware supplier and system integrator focused on delivering innovative, best-in-class products and solutions. During 2022, our products are part of more than 125 scheduled vehicle launches. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 6,100 employees in 11 countries. The Company is building on a heritage of close to 70 years of automotive safety development.
What you'll do?
- Planning, monitoring, updating & communication Quality Management System Audit Programs for Veoneer Germany GmbH.
- Planning, performing, documenting and follow-up of process and system audits acc. to IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 audits at Veoneer Germany GmbH.
- Summary, communication and distribution of audit result to local management and central quality management.
- Reporting/escalation of audit status and part of QMS Process KPIs to management.
- Organization and preparation Veoneer Germany organization for 2nd and 3rd party audits (e.g. external IATF audits).
- Creation, maintenance and administration of the QMS Process Documentation and Q-Manual.
- Interface to technical center Germany process owners for process and facility standards support.
- Participation in global QMS meetings working group of central quality.
- Methodical support in problem-solving activities e.g. 5-Why.
- Training material preparation and training carry over for internal IATF Auditors and staff trainings in quality standards, methods and processes.
- Guidance and support in planning, implementation and evaluation of quality methods, processes and tools (Cost efficiency).
- Support in development, improvement/standardization of QMS methods, processes and tools.
- QMS Gap-Analysis for Customer Specific Requirements
What you'll bring
- Bachelor´s/Master Degree in Business Administration and Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years in automotive industry, mainly quality management experience
- Proven lead auditor education and experience
- Expert knowledge DIN ISO 900x family incl. ISO 19011 Guidelines
- Expert knowledge IATF 16949:2016
- Good knowledge in Customer Specific Requirements
- Experience in core tools (e.g. APQP, DoE, FMEA, MSA, PPF, PPAP, SPC, 8D)
- Knowledge about Problem Solving Methods (e.g. 5-Why, Ishikawa, Is/Is not, pareto)
- Good knowledge Product and Process Development in automotive industry
- Expert Knowledge VDA Standards
- Basic knowledge of Cyber Security, ISO26262 Functional Safety requirements, Six Sigma/Design for Six Sigma, Automotive SPICE Guidelines – Process Assessment/Reference Model
- Fluent language skills in German and English (written & spoken)
- Leadership, coaching & negotiation skills
- Team oriented way of working
- Strong communication skills